How to Measure
1. Chest: Start at the fullest part of your chest and wrap around under your armpits, across your shoulder blades and back to the front.
2. Body: Find your collarbone and measure to your waist.
3. Sleeve: Starting at the point of your shoulder, measure to either just above your elbow or your wrist bone.
4. Waist: Measure around the slimmest part of your waistline.
5. Inseam: Starting from the crotch, measure to the hem. This can also be achieved by measuring a pair of your pants that are the perfect fit!
6. Front/Back Rise: Starting from the crotch, measure either up the back or front to your waistline.